Thursday 27 March 2014

Conversation starters.

I recently returned to uni to do my Honours in Graphic Design, which I'm planning to convert to a PhD, all of which I'm planning to blog about!

I figure all the tagging used in blogs will make documenting and accessing my research really easy, and the blog format kinda gives me a space to share (and nut out) the design problems I will face throughout this process. It's a space where I can write non-academically to just get my ideas straight. And the more I read, the more ideas I get that need straightening!

I feel that it's high time I started writing more about sustainable design. I need to have that conversation more often; in fact, most designers probably do. Designers actually could change the world.

I'm working hard within my own practice to be sustainable, to act responsibly as a designer, but I've never talked much about it. That is about to change! Everything I am writing as part of my research is going in this blog; mad ramblings, stupid ideas, moments of brilliance and everything in between!

Uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment